Need a BIG padded reg bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rye_a

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
When I've been traveling with my wife for dive trips I have used our Akona padded reg bag to carry both or our regulator sets. Now that our two young daughters are certified, it looks like I'll be carrying more gear. We are heading to Belize in June, with the first week in the rainforest and the second week in Placencia. Since our trip is divided I'm only planning to take 3 regulator sets (since my wife or I will stay topside with our son who is too you to dive).

Does anyone know of a big padded regulator bag/case that can carry three regulator sets?

Dive Gear Express has one for tech divers who carry multiple regs. says it will carry 2 full sets along with a few stage bottle regs. check it out..

Dive Gear Express has one for tech divers who carry multiple regs. says it will carry 2 full sets along with a few stage bottle regs. check it out..

Thanks. That thing looks like a beast!

The DGX bag is quite good it can carry 4 regulators (1 1st stage and 1 2nd stage each) easily, along with 2 larger backup lights and maybe one other thing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom