Need 7 mm suite rec for women

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

iluvdiving

Reaction score
Going to dive the Galapagos Islands in August. Looking for a rec for a quality 7 mm suit that is easy to get on and off.
I'm not a large woman but do have some "curves" in the typical places (chest/hips) and getting in/out of one is sometimes a debacle.

What's the best you have used/seen/can recommend? What should I look for? Husband just bought one lined with . . . . I forget what the material is . . . and he can slip in and out of his with no problem.

Appreciate your help.
Thanks.
Jen

I used a 5mm Henderson Hyperstretch in October/November 2005 Galapagos liveaboard trip, and loved it. Several other women on the boat had the same suit, one had a 5/7mm combo suit, and they all loved their suits, too. Super easy to get in and out of, even wet.

Jen, I've had an Akona 7mm for two years now and love it. It's one piece and I think it is easy to get in and out. I have a 3 and 7mm in the Akona and love them both. Like you I have curves and the all black one piece Akona suits makes em look even better. :D

Back
Top Bottom