Nearly 3 yrs getting to the final stage of OWC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Ed

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Cold weather and winter delays, buying and replacing gear according to need, gall bladder surgery, multiple tooth extraction, 3 implants in lower gum. Not all scuba training facilities are the same.
A word to new divers, don’t give if you really want to be certified, sometimes qualified dive trainers may not know what is best for you and it is ok to find a different trainer, either way trainers are responsible for your safety and welfare.
Scuba diving is an investment to be more than a dirt dweller.

Yep sorry got ahead of myself. Should I get certified this weekend I want to dive near Whiting NJ in October.

Any ocean diving he finds near Whiting NJ might be a bit too much for a newly certified diver with a history of issues.

No idea about diving out there but good luck with your OW dives. Been a tough road for you.

Any ocean diving he finds near Whiting NJ might be a bit too much for a newly certified diver with a history of issues.
Perhaps

Macearie Beach at the Shark River Inlet is as close as you could go. Pretty easy diving. Contact Divers Two. and see what they offer. October however should be interesting...

Macearie Beach at the Shark River Inlet is as close as you could go. Pretty easy diving. Contact Divers Two. and see what they offer. October however should be interesting...
Or Manasquan River Railroad Bridge (just watch the current....). Where is this Whiting place? Haven't heard of it.

Or Manasquan River Railroad Bridge (just watch the current....). Where is this Whiting place? Haven't heard of it.
Teensy town not far from Tom's River. Probably a 30 min drive to Belmar. OP's ZIP code seems to be closer to you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom