NDR: Tokyo Narita

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
We have a lengthy layover on Dec 16th at Narita.

I've filled out the form on the site to reserve a room for us but just got an email saying they are already fully booked so please come in on the day and see what's available. I've tried that before and it's very frustrating.

I've been talking to other travelers and have been told that this is a pretty standard answer from their site - it seems very few have been able to reserve in advance!

I was hoping someone with more experience there could help me out. Is there another way to book? If we are departing from terminal 1 can we spend most of the layover in terminal 2 (where we arrive)) and just go over closer to our flight? Are there any other options? We arrive at 0845 and don't depart until 1900 - hanging in the terminal does not float my boat and the "lounge" that we have access to via Qantas is little better imho.

Back
Top Bottom