NCAA March Madness pool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I've started another NCAA Tournament pool for ScubaBoard on CBSSportsLine.com, if anyone is interested in playing this year. Here is the link to it:

Sign In - CBSSports.com

We had a pretty good group last year. Let's see if we can get a good pool going again this year. :)

If you have any questions, contact me either here or via PM.

add colinbulla to the pool so I can play :D

If you signed up, you just did :D

Registered with id of "scubadale". message said:

Error
This is a private fantasy league. You are logged in with userid 'scubadale', which does not have access to this league. If you think this is wrong, please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite.

To log in as another user, click here.

I promise I will knowingly dive with a swamper as soon as I can. But I can I play too????

This is a private fantasy league. You are logged in with userid 'colinbulla', which does not have access to this league. If you think this is wrong, please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite.

OK, PM me your e-mail addys and I'll send you invites. I thought it would be an automatic sign-up.

BTW, the password is underh2o

Sorry about the trouble.

OK, everyone that PM'd me earlier has been sent invitations to join. Anyone else wanting to play, please follow suit. I just need to know your name and e-mail addy.

Did no one get the invitations I sent out last week? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom