NB Brand of underwater housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi..i am new to the board... and i am in the market for some underwater photography gear. I am purchasing a Canon S110 with a housing. Though i live in Taiwan and the Canon housing will take 45 days to deliver to me, and i need it faster than that. There is a NB brand that i can not find much info about. Does anyone know of this.. is it good, bad, terrible. The last thing i want to happen is to get it underwater and flood my brand new camera.
any info would be much appreciated.
here it is...
NB Housing Pro Version for Canon S110

Hi..i am new to the board... and i am in the market for some underwater photography gear. I am purchasing a Canon S110 with a housing. Though i live in Taiwan and the Canon housing will take 45 days to deliver to me, and i need it faster than that. There is a NB brand that i can not find much info about. Does anyone know of this.. is it good, bad, terrible. The last thing i want to happen is to get it underwater and flood my brand new camera.
any info would be much appreciated.
here it is...
NB Housing Pro Version for Canon S110

Try to google "Meikon" and you should find the manufacturer of this housing. Sorry that I have no experience in using this housing.

Back
Top Bottom