Nautilus Lifeline

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steelcity

Contributor
Reaction score
I have for sale a brand new, never been used, never been wet Nautilus Lifeline.
It is brand new in the box and has not been charged or registered since I got
it. MSRP is $299 plus 7% tax if buying in FL.

Looking for $260 shipped.

PM me or email at dinnibj0@gmail.com

Last edited:
why are you selling..?

---------- Post Merged at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I second ^ ?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

"Famous last words"

Sent from my She-er-water Per-redator!

Maybe because I have two of them.

---------- Post Merged on September 13th, 2012 at 06:30 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 12th, 2012 at 08:12 PM ----------

NL1.jpgNL2.jpg

---------- Post Merged on September 13th, 2012 at 06:32 AM ---------- Previous Post was on September 12th, 2012 at 08:12 PM ----------

Pics added.

I am seriously considering this. Since you have 2 of them, have you used the unit you are NOT selling? I love the idea of the Nautilus and am just trying to get some more detailed info about it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

Never had to use for emergency purposes. Played around testing it out by talking on the vhf and worked great.

---------- Post Merged at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:07 AM ----------

Sold pending funds.

Back
Top Bottom