Nautilus Lifeline won't turn off

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Beau640

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Anyone have the newer lifeline (no manual radio function)? I just got mine and it looks like I can't turn it off. It just sits here and flashes a blue light every second. No matter if i push or hold the on off button, nothing happens. Just continuously flashes this blue light every second no matter what I do. Doesn't really talk about this in the manual. Says to push the blue button to turn it off and I assume off would have no flashing lights at all.

I'm having the exact same problem with my brand new lifeline. As soon as I put the batteries in it started flashing and hasn't stopped. I've been looking for solutions online but haven't found anything yet.

BTW, this is my first post so please be gentle.

I was able to get ahold of customer support.

You need to push the button down extremely hard. Like I had to use my car key to push it in the first time to figure out how much force you need. You'll know when you have enough force because the whole rubber power button will begin to dent in and you'll hear an audible click. That solved it for me. I was able to do it with my finger after but it just requires a lot more force than I expected.

Good to know. Thanks for the tip. I just got mine. Now I’m waiting for the battery to arrive.

So glad I bought the radio version when I did.

Back
Top Bottom