Nautilus CVS Dive 3-30-2015

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John C. Ratliff

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I'm new to the underwater video game, and got my GoPro video camera for last Christmas. What I want to do is to learn to use GoPro Studio, and put together both training videos and educational videos of my favorite dive site, High Rocks on the Clackamas River. To that end, I filmed my first dive, learned enough to add titles, then learned how to add commentary. I have published my first video, and posted it on the Vintage Scuba Supply diving website. But this is only a beginning for me, and I hope to do more. I'd like to get your input on my video, and any information you can give me on techniques, etc. This video is actually a training video on how to use the Dacor Nautilus CVS (Constant Volume System) in the water. Be forewarned, it is about 46 minutes long. I hesitated to add any music, as I don't know the basics of copyright laws concerning videos and have heard that if music is added, YouTube will flag the video for possible copyright violations. So to prevent that, there is no music (although I was tempted to hum the Sea Hunt theme music, as my humming it could not be a copyright violation, but decided to spare the audience that bit of humor). Anyway, here is that video:

[video=youtube;ydnE52L_Nqw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydnE52L_Nqw[/video]
SeaRat

Back
Top Bottom