Nauticam RX100 with FIX M67-ADF adapter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Interceptor121

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
For sale my housing with only 32 dives in perfect conditions, boxed and in warranty with all parts

FIX M67-ADF adapter with spacer ring to mount Inon AD lenses including the legendary UFL165-AD all worth $1100 sell at best offer

[youtubehq]_WHEzJHKc6g[/youtubehq]

For sale my housing with only 32 dives in perfect conditions, boxed and in warranty with all parts

FIX M67-ADF adapter with spacer ring to mount Inon AD lenses including the legendary UFL165-AD all worth $1100 sell at best offer

[youtubehq]_WHEzJHKc6g[/youtubehq]

hi interceptor, for the economic crisis i'm looking for the less expensive ikelite housing... but alluminium is better :) i'm interested for the housing alone because i already have M67 wetlens... if is possible how much for only the housing? did you accept paypal?
thanks
fabio

Still got the lens? He can buy the housing ill buy the lens and adapter.

This was sold almost immediately complete I have nothing left
If anybody needs a special adapter to use the inon AD lens with the nauticam housing pm as I sell the mod kit for commercial adapters at £20 plus shipping

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom