Wanted Nauticam Port 72 M67 Flip Diopter Holder # 25104

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marshmellow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking for an inexpensive Nauticam Port 72 M67 Flip Diopter Holder # 25104 for a lens experiment with a new dome. I'm only interested in the hinge mechanism, so if your's is damaged in any way, it might still be usable for the application I have in mind.

I've see a couple folks here looking for pieces for "lens experiments." I have my own lens experiment in mind for later this year. No custom parts just an unpublished lens/port combo I want to try.

A lens experiment forum would be nice to have on this board. Where we could share what worked. And what blew up. LOL

That's a great idea to create a category for experimentation. You might submit that to SB and WP. Sometimes one has to buy new equipment to test an idea, which is a money losing scenario when things don't pan out. It would be nice to have a database.

Back
Top Bottom