Wanted Nauticam or Kraken housing for Olympus TG-5/6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tuxevents

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Looking for either a Nauticam or Kraken housing for an Olympus TG-5 or TG-6.

I'd buy the Olympus housing, but I need something that is going to go to 200+ feet when I start tech diving.

The Kraken TG-6 tech housing is on sale right now for only $675 - $70 off, a great aluminum tech housing with a built-in vacuum leak check system, including a pump! As it's brand-new, I doubt you'll find any used.

Screenshot_2019-09-05_Kraken_Sports.png

The Kraken TG-6 tech housing is on sale right now for only $675 - $70 off, a great aluminum tech housing with a built-in vacuum leak check system, including a pump! As it's brand-new, I doubt you'll find any used.

View attachment 555510

Appreciate the info. Had already seen that the Kraken was on sale. Was hoping someone had a TG-5 model housing they wanted to offload.

There isn't an older housing. This is the first one, it fits both TG-5 & 6.

Bummer, that sucker isn't cheap! Maybe the price will drop when the TG-7 comes out. Not in any major rush to lay hands on the Kraken or Nauticam housing, since I still am working on getting my tech certs.

I'll keep using my TG-4 or my Nikon D7000 for now :D:D

Back
Top Bottom