Closed Nauticam NA-RX100V Pro Package, Sony RX100VA and Kraken Sports KRL-01 Wet Wide Angle Lens, 67mm

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HugoMartin

Registered
Reaction score
Price.JPG

All items are in excellent working condition. I hope to sell everything as a package for $2100
Send me a message here on scubaboard or email me hugomartinl at yahoo.com or text me 360-451-0097

Attachments

• Nauticam (5).jpg
    Nauticam (5).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 92
  • Nauticam (2).jpg
    Nauticam (2).jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Nauticam (4).jpg
    Nauticam (4).jpg
    90 KB · Views: 98
  • Nauticam (6).jpg
    Nauticam (6).jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Nauticam (7).jpg
    Nauticam (7).jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 97
  • Nauticam (8).jpg
    Nauticam (8).jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Nauticam (10).jpg
    Nauticam (10).jpg
    71 KB · Views: 88
  • Nauticam (11).jpg
    Nauticam (11).jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 91
More Pictures

Attachments

• Sony RX100VA (1).jpg
    Sony RX100VA (1).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 100
  • Sony RX100VA (2).jpg
    Sony RX100VA (2).jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 103
  • Sony RX100VA (3).jpg
    Sony RX100VA (3).jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 105
  • Sony RX100VA (4).jpg
    Sony RX100VA (4).jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 100
  • Sony RX100VA (5).jpg
    Sony RX100VA (5).jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 103
  • Sony RX100VA (6).jpg
    Sony RX100VA (6).jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Kraken (1).jpg
    Kraken (1).jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 92
  • Kraken (3).jpg
    Kraken (3).jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 96
  • Kraken (2).jpg
    Kraken (2).jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 100
  • Kraken (4).jpg
    Kraken (4).jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 78
Is this still available? I would not need the Kraken WAL. Would you consider selling just the housing and camera? Does this come with original box and materials?

thanx
Kevin

I would consider selling the housing and camera, I dont have the original box for the housing, i only have the original bag. As far as the camera, i do have original box and material. if you are interested send me a message

Hey Hugo, I see you also have this listed on eBay. I’ve been shooting an A7rlll, but tired of lugging it around. RX100 looks like a good compromise of compact form factor and quality images. The RX Vl and Val are interesting, but don’t fell the extended zoom is a good trade off for the loss of aperture. How much would you take for the camera and housing with out the Wide angle?

I also have the package on ebay. $1700 for the Housing and RX100VA. I may be thinking about doing the opposite of you, I currently own a A7rIII as well and thinking about buying a housing for it (thats the reason why i selling my rig) but I am afraid that the housing for A7RIII will be too heavy and big to lugging it around.

Sorry that took so long. I wanted to sleep on it and really think it through. I would like to offer 1500. For housing and camera. Let me know.

the A7rlll is a killer setup. I’m upgrading to the A7rlV for big trips. For small trips however I want a compact like what your selling. Looked at the Olympus TG6, but don’t think I’d be happy with the image quality. I’ve sold my A7rlll housing. However, I still have the n100 to n120 adapter with focus gear. If you decide to go with the A7rlll I would sell the adapter Nauticam 37301 for 1/2 it’s retail of $520.

Kevin

How about $1600 including the Nauticam LCD Magnifier with Dioptric Adjustment? I do have it as well, i see no point of keeping it if I am selling my rig. I will upload the picture of it soon, here is the one from Nauticam.

Magnifier.JPG

Kraken Wide Len just got sold. Still available:
Nauticam NA-RX100V Pro Package,
Sony RX100VA

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom