Closed Nauticam NA-LX10 Pro Package + Lumix DMC-LX10 + Light & Motion Sola 3500 + Wide & Macro Lenses LN

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

delmolino

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a complete set for Video (need just a strobe for photography) that needs to find a new home. I have barely used it and took extremely good care of everything. Everything is in Like New condition. The kit has been in my closet for more than one year and has to find a new owner who will have it running.

Kit has:
Nauticam NA-LX10 Housing
Panasonic Lumix DMC LX10
Light and Motion Sola 3500+ video light
SAGA +10 Diopter Achromatic Close-Up Macro Lens
iTorch UWL-04 52mm Ultra Wide Lens
Arms, clamps and floats as in the pic and all cables and I believe I have all original boxes.

Asking $1900. Payment via Paypal, Venmo or Zelle
I pay shipping, you pay any fees associated with payment

Attachments

• IMG_8135.jpg
    IMG_8135.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 155
  • P1000374.jpg
    P1000374.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 142
  • P1010041.jpg
    P1010041.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 156
  • P1000702.jpg
    P1000702.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 147
I just need the Sola video light. Will you consider selling it separately? Thanks.

Very Interested.
If Titatom wants the light, how much would you sell the package without the video light? I already have two Sola 3800 lights, so I don't need it.

Also, does the package come with the Nauticam padded bag that the housing came with?

breathin15 is taking everything (it is a great deal) but the Sola Video Light, Payment confirmed

Is the video light sold too?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom