Closed Nauticam NA-A2020 Sony A7Riv, A9ii, Underwater housing, port, zoom gear, and TTL Converter

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

undrwatr

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I picked up the kit brand new with grand plans and have run into some money issues and now must sell before I even get to use it underwater. All of the kit is brand new, it isn't in the boxes anymore, but it hasn't been underwater. Inventory is below. Looking for $3800.

na-17427
Nauticam NA-A2020 Underwater Housing for Sony A9II / A7RIV Camera (w/ HDMI 2.0)
na-11075
UW Technics 11075 Optical/Electrical TTL-Converter for Sony (Nauticam Housing) - NA-A7II, A9, A7RIII, A7RIV
na-37141
Nauticam Zoom Gear for Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS
na-37124
Nauticam N100 Flat Port 66 with M77 Thread for Sony FE 28-70mm F3.5-5.6 OSS (for NA-A7II)

IMG_3169.jpeg
IMG_3167.jpeg
IMG_3168.jpeg

Any idea what the difference is between that housing and the NA-A7RIV? Just that it works with all the a9 II controls? Where I think at A7RIV housing does not give you access to the one control on the top left of the a9 II (that the a7r4 doesn't have)?

This housing is supposed to accommodate both the a9ii and the a7r1v. This housing doesn't give you access to the a9ii controls on the upper left hand side either.

Back
Top Bottom