Closed Nauticam N85 Macro Port 45 (w/o knob)-PRICE REDUCED

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marshmellow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Nauticam N85 Macro Port 45 (w/o knob) for sale in mint condition. This port is used for Sony e-mount 30mm macro lens, plus some 4/3 lens. See the Nauticam port charts.

Selling for $150 + shipping

Attachments

• _DSC0485.JPG
    _DSC0485.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 93
  • _DSC0486.JPG
    _DSC0486.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 69
Yes, it's still available. I can ship internationally depending on where you live. There will be additional charges to do so. Give me your location and I'll get back to you.

I'm in south of France (Nice)
Is it well 36135 ?

Yes, it's the Nauticam 36135 Macro 45 port.

I've been too busy t check out international shipping. I'll try to get to it ASAP.

Hi
Did you find any news about shipping ?

Thanks
Best regards

Ben,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. In checking with UPS international delivery, it looks like it will cost $between $175-150 to get it to you around Jan. 25 or Feb. 4th. I haven't checked other shipping companies. It's a bit complicated and took me an hour to wade through the process to come up with that price.

Do you have any other less expensive options?

Are you still interested? Obviously you are still saving quite a bit from Nauticam's retail price.

Marshall

Back
Top Bottom