Nauticam Housing - Sony NEX-5R/T, Dome Port, Camera, Wide Angle & Fisheye lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BasilK

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am offering for sale my Nauticam Housing & Dome Port for a Sony NEX-5R/T Camera. The housing and dome is only lightly used (less than 50 dives), never flooded, and in mint condition -- no visible scratches (I take very good care of my equipment). This housing / dome port combination retails new for $1945. I am offering this housing / dome port set for $1350.

I am also offering my Sony NEX-5R camera along with the 16mm wide angle (pancake lens), the ultra wide conversion lens, and the Fisheye conversion lens (attached to the pancake lens in the picture below). This set is offered for an additional $250.

You can have the entire housing / dome port / camera & lenses set for $1600.

Please contact me by email if you are interested -- my address is metrodcbasil@me.com

Payment by Paypal

Attachments

• DSC01243.jpg
    DSC01243.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC01238.jpg
    DSC01238.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC01236.jpg
    DSC01236.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 66
Price Reduced by $200: Offering the Housing and Dome Port combination for $1150. Camera & Lens, offered for an additional $250 - total price of $1400.

I'll consider selling components, but would prefer to sell the whole package

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom