Closed **Moved to separate housing and WWL-1B posts.**Nauticam Housing + Sony A7C Full Frame + 28-60mm +WWL-1B. **Parting Kit out Now**

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi @jayceebutler
I am interested in this setup however I am UK based.

If you don't mind me asking, are you selling due to not being happy with the system? I have read some amazing reviews by Phil Rudin and other praising the 28-60+wwl1 combo for FF being the smallest best for wide angle. It also looks like a similar sized system to a M43 (my current system) and great for travel.

Any feedback on the system pros and cons would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Hi Blenny84,

For what it’s worth, the WWL-1B is a terrific port! Super sharp at the corners, even at f/5.6 - f/8. The ability to remove it underwater gives even more viewing options. I use it with my a7Riv and a 28-60. Although I normally prefer Canon bodies, I went with Sony specifically for this port. Using the a7c will make it a nice, compact system. Even if you upgrade to something higher end like an A1 later, you can carry the 28-60 and WWL-1B forward. Enjoy!

@jayceebutler how many dive would you say is on the housing? Im late to the thread but im guessing you already sold the port for the 28-60mm

@jayceebutler how many dive would you say is on the housing? Im late to the thread but im guessing you already sold the port for the 28-60mm
Hi @staggsSevin,

I used the housing for about 14 months. I'd estimate it has approximately 200-250 dives. Yes, the port has been sold.

Hi
I am interested in the housing, camera and lens, and possible the wwl-1b, if still available and you are still selling.
I am in Australia, if that can work for you.
Thanks
Trevor B

Hi
I am interested in the housing, camera and lens, and possible the wwl-1b, if still available and you are still selling.
I am in Australia, if that can work for you.
Thanks
Trevor B
Hi Trevor,
The kit has been sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom