Closed: Nauticam housing for Sony RX100 IV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

outofofficebrb

HARRO HUNNAYYY
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

Please let me know if you have one available and share with me how many dives and how long you've had it and how much you are looking to get for it. If you have any lenses also available, let me know what you have. Shipping is to the San Francisco region in California.

Thanks so much!

Hey, if you're interested I'm selling a brand new Fantasea Housing plus i-Das tray and some other gear. I have the Nauticam housing as well so I was able to compare both and I was actually really impressed by the quality of the Fantasea housing. There were some features I wish the Nauicam had, like a double o-ring and adaptability for other models of RX100. Asking $375 plus shipping, which leaves a lot more cash for diving! :clearmask:PM if interested. Thanks.

I was just about to post a link to scubasteves offer, I have a fantasea housing and love it. Mine is double O ring sealed though, not sure about the difference from scubasteves

Thanks Gizbar! Yup, I was referring to the fantasea as having the double o-ring seal. My Nauticam makes me a bit nervous with one lonely o-ring, but I guess that's what the vacuum check system is for. Haha.

Hi, @ScubaSteve85 and @Gizbar. I did a little research and spoke to a couple people who have had both and I really would prefer the Nauticam given the materials.

If anyone has a Nauticam housing, please let me know. Thanks!

Good luck on your search. I absolutely LOVE my Nauticam. I even bought an extra RX100 just in case I flooded it. So far, no problems with the single o-ring, but I remove it after every trip and keep a spare.
The camera functionality with this housing is the best. Sorry I can't let mine go. Again, good hunting!

Good luck on your search. I absolutely LOVE my Nauticam. I even bought an extra RX100 just in case I flooded it. So far, no problems with the single o-ring, but I remove it after every trip and keep a spare.
The camera functionality with this housing is the best. Sorry I can't let mine go. Again, good hunting!

I'm so glad to hear! Thanks for taking the time to post and share. I appreciate it!

Back
Top Bottom