Closed Nauticam Housing for Sony A7C Full Frame

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jayceebutler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If you are considering moving to full frame from MFT, but want to retain a compact, travel friendly size kit, the Sony A7C + 28-60mm lens + WWL-1(B) combination is an excellent option.

The Nauticam Sony A7C housing is smaller than a Nauticam Olympus OM-D EM1 II/III housing, the Sony A7C has excellent auto focus, and the Sony 28-60 lens is magnitudes better than any of the 14-42 Olympus or Panasonic lenses currently required for the WWL-1B with MFT.

Nauticam Housing (SKU #17429) (retails for $3,508). Selling for $2,195

The housing shows minimal signs of wear including:
  • The usual Nauticam water marks.
  • Light scratch on housing LCD view port as shown in photos.
Note: No ports or vacuum valve are included.

Sample photos from this kit (with WWL-1B) posted to Instagram (@jayseaphotos) from March 2021 - April 2022.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have or provide more photos.

USA Buyers Only
Payment by Venmo/Paypal.
Shipping and insurance included in price.

Attachments

• 6B0A3748.jpg
    6B0A3748.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 67
  • 6B0A3749.jpg
    6B0A3749.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 6B0A3750.jpg
    6B0A3750.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 69
  • 6B0A3751.jpg
    6B0A3751.jpg
    252.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 6B0A3752.jpg
    6B0A3752.jpg
    243.3 KB · Views: 73
  • 6B0A3754.jpg
    6B0A3754.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 78
Hi @nicole2,

I used this kit with the 28-60 kit lens and WWL-1B for just over a year. At that point, I began considering adding additional ports, domes and lenses, which represented a substantial investment. I ended up moving to a completely different camera and housing brand, which is anything but compact. My view though, is that the A7C + 28-60 + WWL-1B is one of the best compact (if not the best) compact systems available.

And to answer your second question, no, it definitely has never been flooded or had a single drop of water in the housing.

If you are considering moving to full frame from MFT, but want to retain a compact, travel friendly size kit, the Sony A7C + 28-60mm lens + WWL-1(B) combination is an excellent option.

The Nauticam Sony A7C housing is smaller than a Nauticam Olympus OM-D EM1 II/III housing, the Sony A7C has excellent auto focus, and the Sony 28-60 lens is magnitudes better than any of the 14-42 Olympus or Panasonic lenses currently required for the WWL-1B with MFT.

Nauticam Housing (SKU #17429) (retails for $3,508). Selling for $2,195

The housing shows minimal signs of wear including:
  • The usual Nauticam water marks.
  • Light scratch on housing LCD view port as shown in photos.
Note: No ports or vacuum valve are included.

Sample photos from this kit (with WWL-1B) posted to Instagram (@jayseaphotos) from March 2021 - April 2022.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have or provide more photos.

USA Buyers Only
Payment by Venmo/Paypal.
Shipping and insurance included in price.
Hello Jaycee, Is this housing still available? Very interested!!

Hi Marilou,
Yes, the housing is still available. DM me if you are interested in the Housing, Camera (currently listed on www.fredmiranda.com), or WWL-1B.
I'm not able to DM you yet because I haven't made enough public posts on this forum yet. Can you DM me first and maybe it will allow me to reply to yours? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom