For Sale Nauticam GX85 Full U/W System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBob92651

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale is a complete Micro Four-Thirds underwater camera system. I have made the switch to mirrorless full-frame (Panasonic S1H) so everything must go! I would rather sell everything at once, so before I split up and start entertaining offers on individual items, I am offering everything listed here for one discounted price. More detail below.

Lenses

All lenses are in good to very good condition. None have been professionally cleaned, though there are no visible imperfections in resulting video. The 7-14mm lens has been modified by adding the filter holder to the back of the lens made for the 8mm fisheye lens (not included). This allows you to use red/magenta filters for underwater, or ND filters for land photography (e.g. long exposure waterfalls).

Ports

All ports are in good to very good condition. The flat port is glass and is in very good condition. The dome port is acrylic and has some small blemishes that can be buffed out using the novus system. I will include some of each type of solution in the sale.

Housing

The Nauticam NA-GX85 housing is in very good condition with normal signs of wear. Nothing has ever flooded in this kit.

Price New: USD$6,618 Asking: USD$4,000

included.png

P1150727.JPG
P1150729.JPG
67fe93c78aef8a3563c545a2fe2b896f.jpg
843851624bdf9ad44fd3ee1913b8b1ab.jpg

Sample Videos:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom