Closed Nauticam Enhanced 180 Degree Viewfinder

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc Harry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
FOR SALE
Nauticam Enhanced 180 deg Viewfinder

Used
Good condition
Fully operational
No lens scratches
Comes with full set of o-rings and instruction manual
$500
You pay actual shipping and insurance

Link to new item description:
Nauticam 180° Straight Viewfinder for DSLR & Full-Frame Mirrorless Underwater Housings

IMGP2244.JPG

What's the new price? Will it work on any Nauticam housing? I have one for a Canon 7D Mark II

What's the new price? Will it work on any Nauticam housing? I have one for a Canon 7D Mark II

Retail price is $1,670
Reduced price is only $690

"With Nauticam housings, it is simple to switch between the standard 0.66x and the Enhanced 180° viewfinder, in most cases with no tools or adapter necessary.

It can also be adapted to be used with Ikelite, Aquatica, Sea & Sea, and Nexus housings with optional adapter kits."

OK, sorry, I thought you meant that you were reducing the price further. I was thinking of getting one of these a few years ago, but didn't because of the price. I was looking at the 45 degree angled one. What have you used this for? I do a lot of macro work, and I'm starting to get into Macro Video.

OK, sorry, I thought you meant that you were reducing the price further. I was thinking of getting one of these a few years ago, but didn't because of the price. I was looking at the 45 degree angled one. What have you used this for? I do a lot of macro work, and I'm starting to get into Macro Video.

I dropped the price $100, from $790 to $690.

I used this viewfinder for everything - macro and wide angle. It helps to see the camera's screen with everything that you shoot. I can't imagine shooting without one of these. I never wished for the 45 degree viewfinder during all those years of use.

I sold off my full size Nikon dSLR and moved to a compact Canon for video.

I have the 45, and love it for macro, but use it for everything. It took a LONG time to get used to it for non-macro shots! Sometimes I dearly wish for the 180!

Can you remove it easily for packing for travel?

Oh, yes, it has three o-rings. Remove the thick retaining o-ring from the inside of the housing, and the viewfinder slides out.

The viewfinder than I am selling has a full set of o-rings.

Definitely interested, I guess the only thing is whether I would be better off with the 45 degree version since I mostly do Macro work. I found this video from backscatter which implies that the 180 is better for big animals and the 45 is better for macro. I have an email in to some friends in the field. Will let you know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom