For Sale Nauticam D7100 System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joebelanger

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
NAUTICAM SYSTEM ($4500)
I am selling my trusty Nauticam D7100 system. Would like to sell as package and I have photos of all of the items if you'd like me to send them to you. Too many to post here so I added a few key ones.

Nauticam Housing with one Nikonos bulkhead for hard wiring. Pretty good condition with normal battle scars, mainly along the bottom. Never wet inside. Internal mechanisms are like new.

Package includes two (2) Nikon D7100 bodies. Great condition. Both are back ups to my primary body which I am keeping for other reasons. Clean and not dings or scratches. I am open if someone does not want both bodies but I am a believer in back ups and the prices should not deter you from taking both.

Nikon 10-24 DX lens. I used this lens on one 3-day shark trip and once in Hawaii. Otherwise it's been in a case and in my closet. Essentially new condition. I am also including the Nauticam zoom gear with the lens.

Zen mini dome (non removable shade version), glass is spotless, no scraches, perfect. Tips of shades have some slight scratches, but nothing too noticeable.

Tokina 10-17mm lens. I have only used this underwater. When not in use it stays in the housing sealed, and in an ice chest, so well protected. Very clean, no visible wear. Includes the Nauticam zoom gear for use with the Zen mini dome.

Kenko 1.4X TC to use with the Tokina lens. Also includes the extended zoom gear. However, you will need a 20mm extension ring for the housing. I am keeping mine for my new system.

Two Inon strobes. These are my back ups so they have not been used a lot. Great condition, some minor scratching on the body but the glass is perfect. Comes with ball joint and spare o-ring set. Does not include the fiber optic cables.

800 Lumen Fisheye Fix aiming light. The light works great. Only issue is that the dial lock does not work, which means a bump off the dial and it can turn on the light. It has not happened to me but I suppose it could happen so I am being up front here.

This is a good deal for anyone trying to either get into underwater photography of a point & shooter looking to take the next step.

I am also selling a Nikon D810 for $1700. It has 30,700 shutter clicks against a life expectant 200,000, so plenty of room to go. Great condition. Might need a sensor cleaning.

Finally, I am selling my Sigma 1,4 Art. I bought it with the intention of using it for astrophotography but never got around to it, so been sitting in my cabinet for just about two years. Comes in original box, cosmetically perfect. $600 FIRM.

Please email me at joe [at] joebelanger.com with any questions or requests for more images.

Thank you.

Joe

Attachments

• IMG_3947.JPG
    IMG_3947.JPG
    72 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3948small.jpg
    IMG_3948small.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3955small.jpg
    IMG_3955small.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3954small.jpg
    IMG_3954small.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3964small.jpg
    IMG_3964small.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3963small.jpg
    IMG_3963small.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 74
So I have had a few messages asking for specific stuff in the package. Since I have no takers, I am going to break it up.

Right now I prefer to ship in the USA only.

Nauticam DA7100 housing: $1100

Z240's: $350 each (I have three)

Nikon D7100: $350 each (I have two, clean)

Zen mini dome: $450 (a few abrasions on lens shade, glass is perfectly clean).

Tokina 10-17 lens: $350 without gear, $475 with gear (like new, no cosmetic damage)

Kenko 1.4X tele converter with gear $150

Nikon 10-24 DX lens: $500 without gear; $625 with zoom gear (Like new, almost never used and no cosmetic damage)

Nikon D810: $1700 (only 30,000 shutter clicks)

Sigma Art 20mm 1.4 wide angle lens: $600 (brand new condition)

Please email me at joe [at] joe belanger [dot] com.

Thanks.
Joe

Hi everyone,

I've had a buyer back out from my D7100 Nauticam housing so it's back up for sale. I know a couple of you from here have emailed me asking if it was still available, so as of now it is up for sale again.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom