Question Nauticam CMC-1 with AOI M67 Flip Adapter and AOI Ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

js1221

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Does anyone use the CMC-1 with the AOI M67 Flip Adapter? I just got the CMC-1 but when I try to use it with the flip adapter it will not screw all the way down without hitting the port. I can use the Nauticam adapter and attach it directly to the port without a problem, but I'd like to be able to flip it out of the way when needed.

Yes the spacer ring is required
Bill

My WFL-09S shipped with a spacer ring for this purpose; Nauticam seems to have one as well - M67 Spacer Ring for SMC/CMC

The CMC-1 comes with that same spacer ring, which allows me to attach the lens to directly to the port, The ring is too large to screw on to the flip adapter though.

Backscatter.com reached out to me and said Nauticam makes another spacer ring, which is thinner and works with the CMC-1 and the AOI Flip Adapter. It is the Nauticam M67 Adaptor Ring for SMC to use on 25104/25105. I have one on order now, unfortunately it's currently on back order but I have time. Thanks for the comments, I appreciate the help.

Back
Top Bottom