Closed Nauticam / Canon System - BIG PRICE DROP!

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ChipDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I upgraded my underwater system. As such, my trusty companion of several years must find a new home. I purchased the components new through Reef Photo.

I have taken meticulous care of this kit including keeping it in its own hard sided carry box on the boats, and a warm water soak and cleaning/greasing the O-Rings at the end of every day of diving. There are no marks or chips on the port glass. No leaks. The housing, camera body, and lens work flawlessly. A bulkhead has been installed to fire the strobes via the included dual sync cable or fiber optic cables (not included). (Note: Strobes are not included)

The camera is the rock solid Canon T2i. It is one of the smallest APS-C DSLRs that was made. I bought it specifically for its tiny size and ability to make wonderful images along with 4K video. The lens is the Canon 18-55 IS. It is a great versatile zoom lens. It very perfect for reefscapes, fish portraits, and tight zoom images, all in the same dive.

The new owner will have everything they need to jump in and make some great images!

System Includes:
  • Nauticam NA-550 Housing (17302)
  • Nauticam Compact Base Port (18211)
  • Nauticam Port 15 (18303)
  • Nauticam C1855IS-z Zoom Gear for Canon 18-55 lens (19532)
  • Nauticam Ikelite ICS Bulkhead w Canon Hotshoe (25022)
  • Ikelite Dual Sync Cord (4118.2)
  • Nauticam Mounting Ball for Inon (25514)
  • Canon T2i Body
  • Canon 18-55 IS Lens
  • 2 Canon OEM batteries and Canon Charger
  • O-Rings and appropriate grease
Please see the attached images for details. Let me know if you have any questions.

PRICE:
  • $995 obo via PayPal
  • Buyer pays actual shipping
  • Located in South Florida for local pickup
Thanks for looking!

More details on my web page:

Attachments

• 10152021-Nauticam - Canon T2i-BUNNELL-0101-3.jpg
    10152021-Nauticam - Canon T2i-BUNNELL-0101-3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 113
  • 210E6D4E-3279-4981-851C-0C3F232FA6F0.jpeg
    210E6D4E-3279-4981-851C-0C3F232FA6F0.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 91
REDUCED TO $1195 obo
Truly a solid system for someone looking to get into UW Photography at an affordable price!

HOLIDAY PRICE DROP!!
$995 obo
Buyer pays actual shipping
A great system! The images were recently taken with this rig.

Attachments

• 36745C26-6EF2-49E2-ACB2-A54D3667FFCE.jpeg
    36745C26-6EF2-49E2-ACB2-A54D3667FFCE.jpeg
    198.6 KB · Views: 79
  • 7C48E9CA-58F7-4752-8E9C-CBA7DAD7ECFC.jpeg
    7C48E9CA-58F7-4752-8E9C-CBA7DAD7ECFC.jpeg
    36.9 KB · Views: 89
Any chance you would consider separating? I own that body and lens combination, and if the price was right might be interested in the housing and associated parts.

Thanks so much for your message. Since you already have a T2 you know the quality you can get from that compact system. It looks just as good underwater! The best part is the small size of the rig compared to others you see. When it comes to travel, it can all be packed in a back pack or small carry on.

If you are familiar with Nauticam housings, you know they are built like tanks. I have used other brands and even had significant leak from one of those other brands. The Nauticam proprietary port locking design and back cover latches ensure that you basically cannot have a leak. (Provided you clean and care for the o-rings, of course)

I have already cut the price of the system pretty dramatically. The camera/lens is worth perhaps $100 on EBay. Keep in mind having a back up body for an UW housing is always a good thing as the housing is designed for that body. What price are you thinking?

- chip

Back
Top Bottom