For Sale Nauticam 7 inch Dome Port Now $500 (Or best reasonable offer)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hoag

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Before I go any further, I would prefer to sell this in Canada. It will just be far more simple for me if I do. I don't want to deal with international wire transfers cross border shipping or any of the other issues of selling internationally. Sorry, but that it the way it is. If someone in the US is interested, I will find a way to make it work and I will take the US Dollar on par with the Canadian Dollar ($1USD = $1CAD).

Nauticam N85 7" Acrylic Dome Port (Part Number NA-36129)
This wide-angle dome-port is part of the N85 port system and features an acrylic element and anodized aluminum construction. Different size ports are available to support a wide variety of lenses and housing types. Port extensions or adapters may be necessary for some ports and housings.
It is suitable for the following lenses (not included):
Olympus M Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm f/2.8 PRO lens
Sony SEL 10-18mm f/4 OSS Lens and
Sony SEL 16-70mm f/4 ZEISS OSS Lens

Port & Lenses02.jpg
Port & Lenses04.jpg
Port & Lenses03.jpg

Will you sell only the 10-18 lens?
I will be honest, I was hoping to sell them as a complete set, but I could probably let the 10-18mm lens go for $600.

Price dropped to $1650 or best reasonable offer. I am also willing to sell the items individually if a reasonable offer is made.

Price dropped again now $1500 or best reasonable offer.

Hi, just considering this and wondering how do you zoom with that port, is it done from the camera body?
If so, why the zoom gear? Thanks

Hi, just considering this and wondering how do you zoom with that port, is it done from the camera body?
If so, why the zoom gear? Thanks
Zooming is done via a geared knob on the camera housing. The zoom gear fits onto the lens and then aligns with the gears attached to the control (knob) on the housing. There is no zoom control on the dome port itself.

Please note, that I only have the Zoom Gear for the 16-70mm lens. For the 10-18mm lens, I would just set the lens to 10mm and shoot it at that focal length.

This video shows basically how it is done. For this lens, there is no need to remove the Zoom ring from the lens, the zoom gear just fits over the lens and into place. Note where the person in the video is turning the knob on the housing to activate the ring.

The two lenses that I previously had on this listing are no longer available.

The price for the 7inch Dome Port was just reduced to $500.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom