NAUI category

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the subforums in here are similar to the way that the manufacturer subforums are created. The agency or manufacturer approaches @The Chairman and asks him to have their own subforum that they manage. NAUI has not requested one, so NAUI does not have one. The purpose of those forums is for you to be able to ask them questions directly. I.e. if you go into the SDI forum and ask about a rescue course, it is against the T&C's of that subforum to recommend someone to take a PADI rescue course. Same as asking Scubapro about a regulator and someone recommending Aqualung.

NAUI has chosen not to be a part of ScubaBoard. If I have a dozen NAUI instructors tell me that they want a subforum here, I'll be glad to create one.

NAUI has chosen not to be a part of ScubaBoard. If I have a dozen NAUI instructors tell me that they want a subforum here, I'll be glad to create one.

I'd love to have one personally. As a longtime NAUI member, Course Director, and former NAUI Regional Manager I think it would be beneficial to have one for sure.

You can add another for NAUI subforum

The purpose of those forums is for you to be able to ask them questions directly..

Don’t these two run counter to each other? I’m a NAUI instructor, and my actions reflect upon the agency, and I do feel qualified to answer questions about courses, skills, S&Ps, etc, but I still don’t speak for NAUI.

just a thought. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to see some NAUI representation here, and the reality is we’re all out there answering these types of questions anyways.

Jim

NAUI, at least when I was an instructor, prided itself on being member driven. Each instructor was seen as an ambassador for NAUI and able to answer questions.

I would love for NAUI to be on here. Maybe as many NAUI instructors as possible should be asking HQ to have a presence here. It would be good for them. It would be good for us. It would be good for you.

NAUI, at least when I was an instructor, prided itself on being member driven. Each instructor was seen as an ambassador for NAUI and able to answer questions.

I would love for NAUI to be on here. Maybe as many NAUI instructors as possible should be asking HQ to have a presence here. It would be good for them. It would be good for us. It would be good for you.

we can't even get HQ, especially the training department, to answer us directly, I'd be floored if they actually took the time to do anything here. Wish it weren't true, but I'd be shocked.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom