Nassau early April 2019 questions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Company trip is staying at Sandal’s for a few days where we can dive. Looking to stay a few extra days at a different resort with diving. Any recommendations? Nothing to fancy, just a nice place on a beach with a dive operation.
Thanks

If you arw there primarily for diving then Stuart Cove is your best choice

SC is a good ride from town..I did my AOW with them and wouldn't hesitate to return. I rented a VRBO but in the opposite direction of SC, but it came with a car so the drive was ok...next time though I would try to find something much closer to SC.

VRBO®: Top 50 Nassau Vacation Rentals from $50/night

a nice place on a beach with a dive operation.
I don't think there is one unless it's another all-inclusive.

Cove's is by itself on the south side about 45mins from Nassau and Bahama Divers is in a marina across the bridge from Paradise Island.

There is some nicer properties beachfront to the right (I think it's north) of Atlantis. Or on Cable Beach - both operators pick up there. The two "suites" properties on PI are reasonable but neither is beachfront. Comfort Suites has some arrrangement for their guests at Atlantis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom