Nassau Dive Operation???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

427Dave

Contributor
Reaction score
The Villages, FL, and Northern Wisconsin (4 months
# of dives
200 - 499
I am planning a trip to Freeport the end of November. Any suggestions on dive operators. I can only find Stuart Cove. Are there any others? I have dove there once before and there was another operator at that time.

Thanks for any assistance.

Freeport is on Grand Bahama Island. Stuart Cove's is on Nassau/New Providence Island.

On Nassau your choices are pretty much Cove's or Bahama Divers.

On Freeport Grand Bahama Scuba is often recommended here. Other choices are Sunn Oddysey, UNEXSO or Xanadu.

Here's a list of most of the options w/o getting into full-boat private charters:

Bahamas Diving Association: Official Dive Association for the Islands of The Bahamas

Ok, now I'm confused: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ba...d-bahama-who-should-i-dive-2.html#post4619211

I am planning a trip to Freeport the end of November. Any suggestions on dive operators. I can only find Stuart Cove. Are there any others? I have dove there once before and there was another operator at that time.

Thanks for any assistance.

Boy did I get this screwed up, :dork2::rofl3: I am going to Nassau the end of November. That is why I mentioned Stuart Cove, at least I had that correct....

So any suggestions for Nassau????

I did use Grand Bahama Divers in Freeport. Fred and Melinda were great.

Hey Brian, how you doing? I am in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin for the summer.

I changed the title of your post...

Hey Dave,
I heard summer happened last week there in WI. :)

For Nassau, I always dive with Stu Cove. They've always done a good job for me. The only other op I know is divebahama.com and I've seen some iffy reviews here for them.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Brian. Actually we were lucky this year, summer came on a weekend. Last year it was on a Thursday. Traded my ole Harley in on a new one 2 weeks ago, I have 2000 miles on it already. I am trying to support the economy, at least that is what I told my wife and she doesn't buy that,:rofl3::rofl3: It has been warm enough to ride at least.

Back
Top Bottom