Narc'ed TV - Episode 07: "CCR Cave Bailout (Part 2)"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atedeschi

Contributor
Reaction score
Narc'ed TV - Episode 07: "CCR Cave Bailout (Part 2)"

Please check out our new episode, hope you enjoy. Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube or our podcast on iTunes to get the latest updates

Episode%2B07.png

Any chance you can post your excel file? I'd be interested in taking a look, maybe converting it to metric too so that it's useful to more divers.

Thanks for posting these videos. Informative stuff, has me thinking about minor adjustments to gear and techniques, e.g. I'm going to try one of those Jon Line hooks. Another ask for posting that excel file as well… (please)

Sorry but my excel file is something I use for myself and give sections of it to my students which match their training. Also as part of my class we go over it in detail and I make sure the have a full understanding of it. That being said it is basic math and calculations which should be known at this level. I would be more then happy to review a worksheet someone creates and/or help create it once the math was worked out. Its not that I mind sharing the worksheets as I have to my div buddies but do not want someone who is not at this level using it or just using it blindly without understanding how it works.
I do hope the video was informative and got people thinking and maybe re-planning or double checking.

Understood, thanks again for posting these videos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom