Narc'ed Diving, just launched NARC'ED TV!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

atedeschi

Contributor
Reaction score
Narc'ed Diving is excited to announce the launch of our new series, "Narc'ed TV". Our plan is to bring you weekly videos discussing diving techniques, skills, equipment and tip/tricks learned thru years of experience and mistakes.
We are hosting on YouTube and are now registered with iTunes for you Podcasts addicts. The iTunes podcast are the same videos we post on our YouTube Channel but only the Narc'ed TV episodes.
Please be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel and give us the "Thumbs Up" in the videos and if your using iTunes please subscribe and click the 5-star rating. Also feel free to contact us with any requests, comments or even complaints (these will go to spam).
?d=AQDseyVUXNLSMEVL&w=147&h=147&url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ytimg.com%2Fvi%2FC-8GGIXulBI%2Fmaxresdefault.jpg

uNoYFRI%2FAAAAAAAAGGU%2Fvo705P8NHpwUstMQbXZLDnJJpE62NAToACLcBGAs%2Fw1200-h630-p-k-no-nu%2Fitunes.png

You're selling services, but you've got a common grammatical error and a typo in your post above. That's not a good way to present yourself to your prospective audience. I looked at your YouTube page and there's only 2 videos there. One is marked private and not viewable and the other is completely about you and it goes on for the better part of 5 minutes. Not all that interesting to the typical diver looking to learn more about diving. Especially when delivered in a relatively nonexpressive monotone.

You're selling services, but you've got a common grammatical error and a typo in your post above. That's not a good way to present yourself to your prospective audience. I looked at your YouTube page and there's only 2 videos there. One is marked private and not viewable and the other is completely about you and it goes on for the better part of 5 minutes. Not all that interesting to the typical diver looking to learn more about diving. Especially when delivered in a relatively nonexpressive monotone.

Yes it was an introduction video and the next one is being released tomorrow. Should not be able to see it as locked, but thanks for the heads up :)

Yes the videos will get better not great about talking about myself and I am not spending a lot of time editing, these are videos like we have conversations around camp fire after cave diving or at dinner on the dive boat when offshore.

Often times you get one shot at it. People will click the link after seeing your post above and have nothing to look at.

Often times you get one shot at it. People will click the link after seeing your post above and have nothing to look at.
That’s harsh? Give the man a chance....lol

Do you disagree? If his first post sparked your interest enough to click on his YouTube page and there was nothing there other than a 5 minute video about himself, would you be likely to check back again? As compared to, say, you click the link and there's a half dozen interesting and useful videos about diving experiences, equipment, tips and techniques, and lessons learned?

Do you disagree? If his first post sparked your interest enough to click on his YouTube page and there was nothing there other than a 5 minute video about himself, would you be likely to check back again? As compared to, say, you click the link and there's a half dozen interesting and useful videos about diving experiences, equipment, tips and techniques, and lessons learned?

It is a "weekly series", its not like Netflix where you can bin watch an entire season. New episode will be released tomorrow. BTW there are other videos on the YouTube page, the link just directs you to the Narc'ed TV series. Hey its not for everyone, but I say subscribe and you will get notifications of new content. If you do not like you can unsubscribe. Thanks for your input.

If it’s not your thing, then don’t bother clicking it. Move along to another thread...

If it’s not your thing, then don’t bother clicking it. Move along to another thread...

I guess you missed the part where he was looking for comments and feedback. It's right there at the bottom of the first post. That's what we do here.

I guess you missed the part where he was looking for comments and feedback. It's right there at the bottom of the first post. That's what we do here.
Then continue and enjoy the bashing...

Back
Top Bottom