Name the new guy.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GreenDiverDown

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I've been around here since the beginning...well within a few months of the beginning, anyways. Up till now I have enjoyed the luxury of being the one and only Stephen Ash. Unfortunately... and almost 1800 posts later... that no longer is possible as there is now another "Ash" in town... or so it seems!

This new guy calls himself "Steve Ash"... yah, right! :rolls eyes: Can you imagine that? No... I think this is some sick plot to usurp my place here on the board. (Yah... I can think of a few people around here that would stoop that low! You know who you are!)

So... I need your help. Let's come up with an appropriate name for the "new guy"... or who ever has launched this cunning but impotent attack on my good name.

"Steve", yes, you can pm "tech admin" and ask for a name change any time... but it would be best to do it soon... before this gets out of hand.

Looking at "Steve's" profile I have come up with a few...

Chevy Steve
69SSChevelle
Bad*****Chevy
SAC
NotaYooper

and my personal favorite...

Iwant2BlikeStephen

How 'bout some suggestions.

Thanks...
Stephen Ash(The one and only)

Diver formerly known as Steve Ash

anyways - maybe we might like Steve Ash more than Stephen Ash so dont you think we should decide who has to change :)

almitywife:
anyways - maybe we might like Steve Ash more than Stephen Ash so dont you think we should decide who has to change :)

That's not nice. You obviously don't feel my pain!

How about BrotherFromAnotherMother?

Does this new Steve talk about how DSS wings really do NOT need a STA? If so, he might be Tobin's Sock Puppet.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
i think he should call himeself "Stevesie"
Would it be possible to address you as "Dad" in this scene?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom