Nail polish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pink_fins

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Well it is about diving and showing the toenails in a good way, but I will post it here.

No matter what polish I use cheap or expensive, I have a hard time getting it off.
I use a good brand remover. It takes a lot of time and remover to get it off.

What are the manufacturers making this stuff of ?

Any ideas?

Would using a clear base coat help in removing it ?

gail

Of course I am using pink LOL

If you are repainting does it matter if it ALL comes off?

A nice pedicure is essential for good diving, I agree with that.

Not only is it impossible to get off toes, it never stays on fingers....chipped within 5 minutes...always...never fails. and yes the pedicure is the last step to any vacation plan. right before boarding the plane

Ladies
Can I be a bit brutal?

Don't you have more serious women's problems?

Sorry - couldn't resist any more....

Mania

Mania..... it it serious :wink:

maybe its a northern hemisphere thing?

last saturday i went to the day spa for the works...finished it off with a deluxe pedecure and manicure (which i dont usually dont bother with because of diving) and sunday went diving...... by the 2nd dive the stuff was flaking off my nails that i was wondering why i even bothered

Mania do you really want to go down that road??????

anyway, someone told me that because our nails on our fingers excrete an oil. thats why the stuff doesn't stick on our nails. Feet are dryer so it sticks better..

Hey who puts make-up on to dive :popcorn:

only waterprooof mascara.....

When my wife has trouble with the nail polish, she raids my shop. I use acetone for cleaning up epoxy. You have to be careful because it will melt artificial nails!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom