Nagoya-Calling All Gaijin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RikRaeder

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm wondering if there are any Gaijin or Japanese divers on the board from the greater Nagoya area here in frigid Japan. I'm thinking to get dry suit training early next year and am looking for people in the area. Mie? Gifu? Buehler? Anyone...

Hey Jag. Actually I'm planning on taking Drysuit and Rescue with you. I've checked you page (a few times) and I like the way you do the Rescue exam. Seems pretty practical (and maybe fun?) I also like your prices! Are you sure your shop is in Japan?! If I don't go tropical next Spring, I'll head up and check your place out. Otherwise, maybe my early summer trip.

I think that we noted that Mark is in the Nagoya area.

Many divers from Nagoya make the trip to west Izu.

See you in Osezaki!

Sounds good, Jag. I'll be heading to Subic in two short weeks to get some wreck and other training from Johan Saliere (I think that's right). Me? Time off? Hahahahaha. I've been known to crank out a few vacations each year. Japan is just too sweet an hq for diving. Wouldn't mind heading down to PI with one of your junkets. I'll check with you when I get back in Jan. I still want that drysuit training/rescue training here in Japan though. Right now I've only got eyes for Dec 23 (when I'll be soaking in warm tropical waters).

Marc moved to Detroit an is now diving wrecks in the Great Lakes (lucky guy!). He just finished his Tech 1 with us and his wife took some courses. His wedding gift to her was a drysuit :eyebrow: If you pay me a few beers I will tell you what happened on his farewell dive with JUE :rofl3:

TJO:
Marc moved to Detroit an is now diving wrecks in the Great Lakes (lucky guy!). He just finished his Tech 1 with us and his wife took some courses. His wedding gift to her was a drysuit :eyebrow: If you pay me a few beers I will tell you what happened on his farewell dive with JUE :rofl3:

to buy you some beer on the 1st Feb...

Great! C U!

Hey there,
Don't know why I never bothered to sign up to this forum. I am a Rescue Diver, located in Nagoya. I have a couple of buddies who are also divers, and 2 of my family members are divers.

Back
Top Bottom