NACD Seminar Kudos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hats off to all you hard-working NACDers!

The recent NACD Seminar in High Springs/Gainsville was a blast and totally exceeded my expectations — from the awesome food/fellowship at the Friday night social, to the powerful presentations Saturday and the chance to connect with the BOD on Sunday. Also loved the generous "table o' swag" — thanks to Amigo's for donating the killer Intova light that's now in my gear bag!

I left totally re-charged and re-focused on safe diving. It was humbling to be in a room with so much knowledge and experience (your presenters have probably forgotten more about cave diving than I'll ever learn). Also feel connected with NACD as an organization and look forward to getting much more involved.

Can't wait to see what you guys have got up your sleeve for next year's seminar.

Smitty

Smitty, a belated thank you for the knd words on the seminar. We were excited about the seminar this year. For the 2014 seminar, Ricky Dumm and I volunteered to organize it. We are excited about the possibilities and are looking forward to next year's event.

Safe diving,

Sandy Robinson
pr@nationalassociationforcavediving.org

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom