NACD 45th Annual World Seminar - Save the date

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NACD

Reaction score
The date for the NACD’s 45th Annual World Seminar has been set for the weekend of October 11, 12, and 13, 2013. Details such as speakers, venues, price, and times are still being finalized but I will post them as they are available. As in the past, there will be a social on the evening of Friday, October 11, and the seminar will be on Saturday, October 12. Possible plans for Sunday are yet to be determined.

We hope to see you during the weekend. As in the past, we will have a great lineup of speakers, vendors, prizes, a chance to socialize, and hopefully time for a few dives. On a side note, this is Columbus Day Weekend in the event you have Monday as a holiday.

We can use volunteers for the social and the seminar. Please contact me if you can give us some of your time.

If you have an interest in being a vendor or sponsor, contact me and I will get you to the right person.

Safe diving
Sandy Robinson
pr@safecavediving.com

Back
Top Bottom