For Sale NA-D4 HOUSING $2000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PACKRMAN

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Switched to mirrorless so I've got to make room in the closet.
Negotiable other items are listed but housing has to be part of the deal.
I'm asking $6000 for everything in the picture. Of course, I can send additional pictures upon request.
I can help with shipping in the lower 48 too.
Tulsa area dive shops that know me are Okiescuba, Dive Site and Nautical Adventures. You can verify I am real and this is legit by reaching out to them.

All of this gear is in great shape. Not new, I have used it. The housing was serviced when I added the vacuum system by Reef Photo. They put all new bits and bobs in it and repainted the letters. It really is in great shape.
I just noticed the pelican case isn't in the picture but I will throw in the stickers on it for free.

Please reach out with any questions.

Fred Block
PICTURE.jpg
ITEMS.jpg
RECEIPT.jpg

Morning folks,
I'm looking for feed back on this. This is my first time selling something like this on a forum. I've had some people look but no comments or questions. Can I do something to make this more attractive or is it just no interest?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom