Mystery Double Hose Seats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Erik22

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey guys,

These were in a parts drawer at my LDS. I initially thought they were for a Mistral or Aqua Master, but upon inspection it appears they are different. There is one Aqua Master seat in the mix, the third seat from the left. Any idea what regulators these seats belong to?

Thanks,

Erik

Attachments

• IMG_6568.jpeg
    IMG_6568.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6566.jpeg
    IMG_6566.jpeg
    115.5 KB · Views: 92
Hey guys,

These were in a parts drawer at my LDS. I initially thought they were for a Mistral or Aqua Master, but upon inspection it appears they are different. There is one Aqua Master seat in the mix, the third seat from the left. Any idea what regulators these seats belong to?

Thanks,

Erik
Check w/The Scuba Museum or simonbeans@yahoo.com

Rob from TSM is great. Didn’t want to burden him with another unnecessary question! Maybe some folks here will be able to chime in. It’s more a question asked out of curiosity than necessity.

Erik

Looks like 2 seats for a Mistral and the rest for a DA Aquamaster

The single stage style seats look (to me) to be too small for a Mistral, could it be for the downstream Voit double hose regulator? The model escapes my memory.

Erik

The single stage style seats look (to me) to be too small for a Mistral, could it be for the downstream Voit double hose regulator? The model escapes my memory.

Erik

Voit 50 Fathom

The 2 on the left look like for Dacor double hose, the next one USD Aquamaster & the the 3 on the right look like for Nemrod

I would really like to see how this comes out. I know some makes of equipment have parts that are interchangeable, however I am NOT quite at the point where I can recognize them or all of their ‘original’ sources. I get my information from a variety of sources as I am learning as I go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom