MySSI phone app not showing Nitrox Certification

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dnaber

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
It's been a while but I sure the app used to show the electronic copy of my Nitrox cert. I have been all over that app but it's not there. Any thoughts?

does it show it when you log on through the web site?

maybe make sure the app is linked properly to your account and update it. if you don't have the physical c-card, be sure to save a snap shot of it on your phone so you can show it without needing internet or cell service.

I believe the account is correct, and I have deleted the app and reinstalled. I'll try reaching out to SSI to see whats up. Thanks

I believe the account is correct, and I have deleted the app and reinstalled. I'll try reaching out to SSI to see whats up. Thanks
It has happen to me too! Can’t see any of my cards just Pro# , I’m really disappointed with the app.

Have you tried clicking ”more” in the right bottom corner and then cards on the top? The updated SSI app has very pleasing interface and works well, at least for me.

Attachments

• 70920F0A-97E4-44ED-A6A4-23D70CF1F601.jpeg
    70920F0A-97E4-44ED-A6A4-23D70CF1F601.jpeg
    74.5 KB · Views: 71
New interface works well but seems aimed squarely at an 11 year old diver.

New interface works well but seems aimed squarely at an 11 year old diver.
Yes, exactly, but that is the direction where a lot of products are going nowadays. Shoot, Apple made a living of making adult products kid-simple

This what mine looks like and all my cards are not showing

Attachments

• 25AACB33-FC7E-4EBD-A785-FE2D9B69DFBF.png
    25AACB33-FC7E-4EBD-A785-FE2D9B69DFBF.png
    287.2 KB · Views: 74
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom