My very first underwater photos. Canon 570

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just Phish

Registered
Reaction score
Well like I promised in my thread earlier today about getting water drops on the housing gasket, I am updating with my very first photos taken with this camera I bought from the recommendations I got on this board. I am very pleased with the camera and the cost. Now, I understand that this is a controlled environment, but I need to familiarize myself with the camera and how I need to use it while diving. And it's not the fish I wanted for our pool, but they were very easy to work with.

pool%20fish%20toy%202jun08%202.jpg

pool%20fish%20toy%202jun08%203.jpg

pool%20fish%20toy%202jun08%204.jpg

pool%20fish%20toy%202jun08.jpg

And I took this to show my wife. First time my three year old daughter has been swimming. I installed the pool the weekend before Memorial Day weekend and the first time we went in was on Memorial Day(it was 66 degrees but it was the principle!). We put a life vest on my 7 year old and this equipment on my daughter and she took off. She doesn't want to be helped at all. She's all over the pool. I gotta get up a video of her little feet going crazy like a duck.

avery%202jun08.jpg

And of course I had to take a self pic. :wink:

jp%202jun08%204.jpg

Like I said, I am very pleased with this setup and I am very much looking forward to some great pic opportunities when I go to the Riviera Maya next month.

Where did you get those fish?

Good luck with your new camera.

N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom