My turn to clean out the dive locker. Multiple items :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyprian

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have 3 Dive Rite BC's, Dive Right weight pockets, SP Twin Jet Max fins with spring straps, a couple of hoods, and a 2 gauge console up for sale.

I will provide more detail under each item below. As to why I am selling: Most of these items are virtually brand new and some have limited use. These were buys and impulse buys that I made before switching to the GUE system and going with a BP/W setup.

I am selling the BC's as a unit; however, if they do not sell or I get enough interest in the pieces, I will part them out. Also, I really do not have a need to sell these items, but I would like to see them get some use. That said, I consider my prices fairly and will negotiate to a point. However, low-ballers will not receive a reply.

(Note: I didn't realize how harsh my flash was until I saw these images online. As mentioned below, if you are interested in any of these items, I will be more than happy to send you better quality pics or pics from various angles).

Thanks for looking. :D

1. Dive Rite Transpac: XL, Voyager wing with pull dump, 16lb weight pockets. Used on about 30 fresh water dives and stored in a climate controlled closet.

IMG_2088640x441.jpg

This setup came new from Dive Gear Express for $599. I'm asking $350, buyer to pay exact shipping cost.

2. Dive Rite Nomad XT dual bladder, XL harness. Bought off of an LDS store shelf a couple years ago and I believe it is a 2009 model. This sidemount rig has been in a pool 4 times. That's it. Never in open water.

IMG_2089480x640.jpg

Purchased at LDS for $800. I'm asking $375 buyer to pay exact shipping cost.

3. Dive Rite Transpac: SM with Travel Wing (standard dump) and 16lb weight pockets. This setup has never been in the water. I purchased it for my son as he will be getting certified this coming year. Well, he has to have what Dad has, so a small BP will be in his future. :)

IMG_2090480x640.jpg

Again, paid $599 for this setup (through an LDS on this one). Since this is pretty well new, I'm asking $400 for it, buyer to pay exact shipping cost.

4. Bare 7mm hooded step-in jacket. Size: XXLS. This was used on 4 dives before I bought my first dry suit. Bare sizes are a little small. I wear XLS in everything but BARE.

IMG_2092480x640.jpg

Purchased at Scuba.com for $209.95. I'm asking $125, buyer to pay exact shipping cost.

5. Hoods. These hoods have never been in the water. One is still in it's package. I tried them on, but went with Waterproof Hoods instead. One is a Pinnacle XXL with bib. I want to say it is a 5mm. The other is a Seasoft Ti-Pro XL 6mm (the one in the package).

IMG_2091480x640.jpg

I cannot remember what I paid for the Pinnacle, but I paid $40 for the Seasoft. I'll take $20 for either of them, buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

6. Scubapro Twinjet Max fins with spring straps. Size: Large. Used in the pool once.

IMG_2093480x640.jpg

I bought them at an LDS for full retail. I believe it was $179.95 with the spring straps. I'll take $75 for them, buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

7. Uwatec 2 gauge console: Depth and Pressure. I believe this is the one they call a mini-console as it is smaller than others.

IMG_2094480x640.jpg

I bought this at an LDS as well. I'm thinking $50 is a good price for it, buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

8. Dive Right weight pockets - 16lbs (8 per pocket). I have an extra set of weight pockets that match the ones you see on the BC's above that I will take $50 for, buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

That's it for now. I might dig out a few other items and post in a separate thread. Please feel free to ask any questions. I can send better quality images and various shots of anything that you might be interested in.

As of now, this is the only place I have listed these items. I will wait for responses here before I go to Craigslist or Ebay.

Safe dives,

Cyp

ill take the console and im on the fence about the nomad..

Don't ya wish you knew before you bought all the stuff. I did the same thing LOL

LOL....yeah, I'm bad about buying stuff that I do not need. I won't make this a long story, but let's just say the LDS salesman saw me coming from a mile away when I returned to the sport a couple years back. And no, I'm not saying that this gear is bad. It is all top quality, but it isn't GUE compliant....so time to sell instead of watching it sit my my closet for another year. :)

---------- Post added November 20th, 2012 at 03:13 PM ----------

ill take the console and im on the fence about the nomad..

Console is yours. I sent a PM your way. Also, let me know on the nomad.....I can't promise to hold it if someone else drops by and says he/she wants it. First come, first served. :)

LOL....yeah, I'm bad about buying stuff that I do not need. I won't make this a long story, but let's just say the LDS salesman saw me coming from a mile away when I returned to the sport a couple years back. And no, I'm not saying that this gear is bad. It is all top quality, but it isn't GUE compliant....so time to sell instead of watching it sit my my closet for another year. :)

---------- Post added November 20th, 2012 at 03:13 PM ----------

Console is yours. I sent a PM your way. Also, let me know on the nomad.....I can't promise to hold it if someone else drops by and says he/she wants it. First come, first served. :)

if only there was a company that supplied GUE equipment................

I'll take the nomad. Please pm total shipped to 31636 and PayPal address and I will pay.

I'll take the nomad. Please pm total shipped to 31636 and PayPal address and I will pay.

PM sent with requested info.

Thanks.

---------- Post added November 20th, 2012 at 07:42 PM ----------

Item #2: Dive Rite Nomad XT sold to ktomlinson.

---------- Post added November 21st, 2012 at 07:01 PM ----------

Alright, I've had a few offers and I will implement a few price changes. I'll wait a couple of days that then it's off to Ebay and Craiglist. The BC's are now almost less than 1/2 price folks.

For those who offered $150 for them, come on. I'll keep them and offer them for new divers to dive before selling them for less than 25% of their retail cost. Again, please no low-ballers.

I have 3 Dive Rite BC's, Dive Right weight pockets, SP Twin Jet Max fins with spring straps, a couple of hoods, and a 2 gauge console up for sale.

I will provide more detail under each item below. As to why I am selling: Most of these items are virtually brand new and some have limited use. These were buys and impulse buys that I made before switching to the GUE system and going with a BP/W setup.

I am selling the BC's as a unit; however, if they do not sell or I get enough interest in the pieces, I will part them out. Also, I really do not have a need to sell these items, but I would like to see them get some use. That said, I consider my prices fairly and will negotiate to a point. However, low-ballers will not receive a reply.

(Note: I didn't realize how harsh my flash was until I saw these images online. As mentioned below, if you are interested in any of these items, I will be more than happy to send you better quality pics or pics from various angles).

1. Dive Rite Transpac: XL, Voyager wing with pull dump, 16lb weight pockets. Used on about 30 fresh water dives and stored in a climate controlled closet.

IMG_2088640x441.jpg

This setup came new from Dive Gear Express for $599. I'm asking $350, buyer to pay exact shipping cost. Reduced to $300 buyer to pay shipping cost

2. Dive Rite Nomad XT dual bladder, XL harness. Bought off of an LDS store shelf a couple years ago and I believe it is a 2009 model. This sidemount rig has been in a pool 4 times. That's it. Never in open water.

IMG_2089480x640.jpg

Purchased at LDS for $800. I'm asking $375 buyer to pay exact shipping cost. SOLD

3. Dive Rite Transpac: SM with Travel Wing (standard dump) and 16lb weight pockets. This setup has never been in the water. I purchased it for my son as he will be getting certified this coming year. Well, he has to have what Dad has, so a small BP will be in his future. :)

IMG_2090480x640.jpg

Again, paid $599 for this setup (through an LDS on this one). Since this is pretty well new, I'm asking $400 for it, buyer to pay exact shipping cost. Reduced to $325, buyer to pay shipping.

4. Bare 7mm hooded step-in jacket. Size: XXLS. This was used on 4 dives before I bought my first dry suit. Bare sizes are a little small. I wear XLS in everything but BARE.

IMG_2092480x640.jpg

Purchased at Scuba.com for $209.95. I'm asking $125, buyer to pay exact shipping cost. Reduced to $75, buyer to pay shipping.

5. Hoods. These hoods have never been in the water. One is still in it's package. I tried them on, but went with Waterproof Hoods instead. One is a Pinnacle XXL with bib. I want to say it is a 5mm. The other is a Seasoft Ti-Pro XL 6mm (the one in the package).

IMG_2091480x640.jpg

I cannot remember what I paid for the Pinnacle, but I paid $40 for the Seasoft. I'll take $20 for either of them, buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

6. Scubapro Twinjet Max fins with spring straps. Size: Large. Used in the pool once.

IMG_2093480x640.jpg

I bought them at an LDS for full retail. I believe it was $179.95 with the spring straps. I'll take $75 for them, buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

7. Uwatec 2 gauge console: Depth and Pressure. I believe this is the one they call a mini-console as it is smaller than others.

IMG_2094480x640.jpg

I bought this at an LDS as well. I'm thinking $50 is a good price for it, buyer to pay actual shipping costs. SPF

8. Dive Right weight pockets - 16lbs (8 per pocket). I have an extra set of weight pockets that match the ones you see on the BC's above that I will take $50 for, buyer to pay actual shipping costs.

That's it for now. I might dig out a few other items and post in a separate thread. Please feel free to ask any questions. I can send better quality images and various shots of anything that you might be interested in.

As of now, this is the only place I have listed these items. I will wait for responses here before I go to Craigslist or Ebay.

Safe dives,

Cyp

---------- Post added November 21st, 2012 at 07:07 PM ----------

if only there was a company that supplied GUE equipment................

This really isn't an GUE/UTD/DIR argument, so why did you make this statement. Most know that GUE is BP/W of any manufacturer and regs of most any manufacturer. I do not understand your post unless you are trolling. If you are, this is a classified thread, not a general thread. If not, then I apologize for misreading.

Last edited:
Wish I hadn't already bought my stuff

Check for reduced prices below. This is final drop and it's off to Ebay and Craiglist. Thanks for looking:

IMG_2088640x441.jpg

This setup came new from Dive Gear Express for $599. I'm asking $350, buyer to pay exact shipping cost. Reduced to $275 plus shipping.

2. SOLD

IMG_2090480x640.jpg

Again, paid $599 for this setup (through an LDS on this one). Since this is pretty well new, I'm asking $400 for it, buyer to pay exact shipping cost. Reduced to $300 plus shipping.

IMG_2092480x640.jpg

Purchased at Scuba.com for $209.95. I'm asking $125, buyer to pay exact shipping cost. Reduced to $75 plus shipping.

IMG_2091480x640.jpg

IMG_2093480x640.jpg

7. SOLD

Safe dives,

Cyp

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom