My 'smokin' dive bag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
Am I the first one here?
I use a big, bright red, Marlboro bag. It's really durable & it's got wheels. Have a friend who smokes like chimney & I get all his miles. I've seen some really great dive bags at my LDS, but am afraid to "advertise" what's in the bag.

I've got the three bag set from Marlboro. They have been stashed in an attic closet for several years. Guess I'll have to dig them out and give them a try. ( I had a secretary who collected miles)

I just use a mid sized canvass duffle bag I got from Academy.
Works great...cheap, and mostly water resistant....

YOU CAN GET MILES FOR SMOKING MARLBORO'S?
:whoa: That's the most fu**ed up thing I've ever heard. Tobacco marketers ARE the most evil people in the world.

Each Marlboro pack has 5 points or (Miles) on it and smokers trade the points in for goods from a catalog. I had 3 friends saving up for the pool table. I wonder if the packed the iron lung in the same box for delivery.

What a great idea.
Not sure if the passengers would be able to make it on a 4 hour non smoking flight, though:D Imagine an entire plane of people who smoked enough to get a free flight, now confined in a non-smoking torture.

I've acquired alot of really cool stuff from Marlboro. Coleman tents, camp cookwear, leather jacket, asst'd shirts, duffle bags, leather backpack-all kinds of high quality merchandise. It's nice now that they don't put their logo all over everything. Not bad, for a non-smoker. Maybe someday they'll have some Marlboro Scuba gear.
Too bad I missed the pool table, nuts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom