My photos have moved.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jak Crow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Since several people here have expressed interest in my photos, I wanted to let people I've moved them to a new account. They're now found at Picasa Web Albums - Marc Mantione. I have my underwater photos broken into several sections, as well as marine animals and various wildlife. If you're on google+, send me a circle request and I believe you can subscribe to my galleries.

I went to look at your albums -- LOVE the sarcastic fringehead war, and the black jelly photos . . . I'm sure I'm going to spend some more time looking through your pictures.

Nice Marc,

Any memory limits there? I've been using flickr but am getting close to their "free" limit.

And do they allow linking with IMG code? flickr won't.

I went to look at your albums -- LOVE the sarcastic fringehead war, and the black jelly photos . . . I'm sure I'm going to spend some more time looking through your pictures.
Thanks. I've only been shooting underwater for a little over a year.

---------- Post added February 6th, 2013 at 06:13 PM ----------

Nice Marc,

Any memory limits there? I've been using flickr but am getting close to their "free" limit.

And do they allow linking with IMG code? flickr won't.
Google provides 11GB to start with if I remember correctly, with 25GB for $25/year, which is shared across all your google account. And you can link directly to photos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom