My Nitrox

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry M

Reaction score
Some Months ago I posted seeking Info on Nitrox systems and was helped in the right direction ... I looked at the stick and blender panels as well as the Membrane with low pressure compressor that feeds the Diving compressor ... I live in the gulf islands off BC and getting Oxygen here as well as the safety aspect with using it and transport really made the decision for me
I purchased the Membrane with a low pressure compressor ...it came complete in a neat package .... all I had to do was change the oil ... wire the motor in and hook up the hose to the diving compressor ... took all of 30 minutes and I was making my own Nitrox
with two Oxygen analyzers... one on the machine and the other to test the bottles after filling ...it's pretty foolproof and I couldn't be more pleased
thanks for all the advice
Cheers
Larry

how much do you charge for the gas?

did you get a good deal on the equipment?

brandon

I don't usually sell air or Nitrox ... I bought the Nitox System for use in commercial fishing of Scallops using divers when I have sold air it was $5.00 so I figure Nitrox would be around $ 8.00 but have yet to sell any
I bought the system new from Undersea breathing Systems International for about $10.000 US they are the only ones making the Membrane as far as I know ...here is there email glenn@underseabreathingsystems.com if you need any info there easy to deal with

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom