My New Website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ppo2_diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
With the new year coming, I decided I needed to change my web site. The old design was there for over a year and I felt it didn't project the same professionalism and quality of my diving classes. So in October I started redesigning my web site. I got a new computer (Mac) and website software (Dreamweaver). This made creating a new website much easier. After a couple months of work, I have created a design that I feel represents the same high quality and professionalism of my classes. I still have a couple videos that I need to post on there, but for the most part it is completed.

Feel free to provide me any comments or feedback. You will need Adobe Flash version 9 or higher to view the slideshows. Thanks.

URL is: Precision Diving - The Great Lakes Premier SCUBA Dive Training

Dive Safe,
Duane
Precision Diving - The Great Lakes Premier SCUBA Dive Training

Thanks for the feedback. Dreamweaver is a cool application. The price was just right for me. :D Feel free to link to my site. I do plan on have more "how to" blog entries along with some more educational entries.

See you this spring Nate. I hope it doesn't take you too long to dig out. I had a couple feet of snow around my house last night and we are getting more tonight.

Very nice website, with great photographs (I love the one of you going into Carwash). It needs some proofreading.

On the testimonials page, although I understand why MHK's endorsement was what you put first, I wouldn't put it there. Many of the people who might be interested in being your students are not going to know who he is, and then the endorsement reads as rather lukewarm compared with the student endorsements below it.

Back
Top Bottom