My New Website!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TTA

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

I've just finished fiddling about with my new website: www.tzotze.co.uk and I would love hear any comments you may have. It would be great to see what you think of my pictures and to find out how I can improve on my photography (and website design/layout). Here are a couple of shots to try and tempt you to visit :D :

portfolio033.jpg

Portfolio026.jpg

Portfolio030.jpg

Very nice site.

My suggestions:

1. Use larger photos.

2. Place a link at the bottom of the thumbnails frame pages to be able to get back to the index page.

Gilligan:
Very nice site.

My suggestions:

1. Use larger photos.

2. Place a link at the bottom of the thumbnails frame pages to be able to get back to the index page.

Ditto, maybe 700 or 800 pixels on the longest sides would be a good idea?
You have some wonderful photos by the way.. :).

I like the clean lines and uncluttered look and the pictures, but I agree bigger photos would be good.
Alison

Nice photos, but it might be handy to have some navigation buttons, bars, or something built in. I'd like to be able to go back to the main menu from the galleries without clicking my own "back one page" until I get there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom