My LDS is Scubatoys

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BLKOPSDVR

Registered
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that I found out that http://www.scubatoys.com/ was right in my back yard. Went in the store today and they have got to be the nicest group of guys you've ever met. Kip was my sales person and was a RockStar!! This place is a mountain of dive gear. I was highly impressed. Thanks Kip for all your help.

He's my LDS too...even though he's 370 miles away. After not having a reason to go to my 'real' LDS (100 miles away...sigh..), I walked into it one day to pick up some serviced regs, and simply had to shake my head. He had gone from having all sorts of different brands of regs plastered across the walls to having two (yes, 2) Atomics regs in little glass tower displays, and 1 or 2 cheap Aqualung models attached to a display dummy. As for BCs and what not, forgetaboutit. bah

Rock on ScubaToys!

Larry has been my main gear source. It is much better to get the stuff and service from Larry by mail dilivery, specially in this ridiculous gas price.

Isn't cool to have ScubaToys as an LDS? Well kinda... It's expensive to have them this close. Larry, I forgot to tell you why I was in the guitar store in the first place. I was putting all my amps on consignment so I can afford more scuba toys :)

Just these :)
Don Grosh Retro Classic #1034
Aiken Invader 18 combo 1x12/Head
Mojotone custom 2x12 w/ Greenbacks to match the Invader
Aiken Tomcat head
Bogner Cube 16ohm (Vintage 30)
Tim Pedal
Barber Burn unit
Voodoo Labs 4 way switcher

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom