My Inon 67mm Wide Angle and Macro lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I am currently in Hawaii and I'm selling my wide angle lens, two macro lenses and two lens docks as a package. The lenses are Inon and the lens docks are from GBUndersea.com
The leash on the WAL is from one of the docks. There are no scratches on the lenses.

Total price is $300.00 + shipping of the buyers choice. Just PM me if you are interested.

Inon ULW-100 67mm lens. It currently has a Type 1 lens ring on it from use with my old Olympus C4000Z camera and Oly housing. A type 2 lens ring kit with screws is included and has never been used. I loosened all the mounting screws on the lens ring currently on the lens so there is no problem in getting them off. Most housings will use the Type 2 Ring. The front and rear plastic lens covers are included as shown.
wide_angle.jpg

Inon UCL-165 and Inon UCL-330 macro lenses. The 330 does not have as much magnification as the 165. The 165 is an almost new lens.
macro.jpg

Two GB Undersea lens docks for 67mm lenses. I am basically throwing these in as I have no use for them.They are very simple to use and don't require any threading when attaching a lens to them. They hold the lens by tightening down on the thumb screw. Very advisable to use the leash on the WAL. If you drop it you lose it because you can't swim fast enough to get it :shocked2:
docks.jpg

I hope one of my fellow Scubaboarders can make good use of them. I am not interested in using them with my Canon G10 and Canon housing.

I decided to split up the package.

The macro lenses are sold.

All that remains is the WAL and the lens docks.

$150.00 for the WAL and $30.00 for both lens docks (39.95 each new). Check out the GBUndersea website for info on the lens docks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom