my icon hd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

harland

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
i would appreciate Mares contacting me or I will contact them. I need to
purchase
1) replacement USB cord
1)replacement Scratch Shield
1) person to actually set this piece of @*%t to its correct settings,
and get working and updated PLEASE! your ticket service is horrible, and now I cant even download/log my dives..i dont care about this mystical "transmitor" crap anymore, I just want my MARES ICON HD TO WORK, and have the correct settings...please. Look forward to hearing from you, or meeting with you in Boca.

Really, this the one and only peice of dive equipment I regret purchasing. Thank you very much.

Sincerely, Divemaster Harland

I recall in settings there was an option to reset to factory settings.

I think the USB cord is a standard connector you can buy in the computer stores, unless it's the 4 pin contact unit that broke down.

I've had good experience so far with Zagg invisishields, see if they're available for the Icon. If not you can do what I did, buy an iPad shield and cut it yourself to fit the Icon screen. You have to allow at least a 1mm margin.

Adam

thanks dude! i got hold of Mares in Boca, so sorted that out, and great idea w/ the ipad shields!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom