My 'house reef' is in the rhine river

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sanyssil

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am reading a lot here for quite some time and really like how helpful and friendly most of the users are. Used to German speaking taucher.net where things are getting rough and out of context very quickly nearly every time.

I am a true European, 38 years old, born in Germany with a Polish family name, moved for the job to Ireland, where I met my French wife, now raising our two Swiss-born kids in Switzerland directly at the Rhine river. I started diving with several DSD in Australia, Bermuda and California - until 2009, when I decided to become OWD certified in Mauritius. But I truly go into diving in 2011 when I did my AOWD on Catalina Island with my personal diving hero, Tim Mitchell (RIP). I started 'true' cold water diving only last year getting into dry suit diving in the lakes and rivers here in Switzerland. I am currently going through DM / DiveCon Training at my LDS and enjoy the pool sessions with students a lot! I am also slowly into shooting video / stills on my dive trips, using a GoPro Hero and a Canon G12.

For 2015 I am planning an ice diving trip (next weekend), Maldives (Fihalhohi) in April, Florida (Palm Beach, BHB, Key Largo) in May, Britanny (Northwest of France) in August and finally Egypt (Red Sea, North Wreck trail). In between local diving here in Switzerland.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom